Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fort William World Cup 2008


Well that took a little longer than planned but I've finally got this year's Fort William World Cup photos up on Flickr. It's hard to believe that they're actually in Scotland considering how much sun there is!

Another humbling weekend watching the best riders in the world show how it's done.

Photo-wise this year's set is definitely better than last years (Last years set on Flickr here) and I'm definitely getting the hang of the 70-200(with and without the 1.4x). Switching to "back button focusing" has also made a huge difference is setting up and timing. I've also been playing more with some basic remote flash set-ups ("basic" 'cause I'm only using the 580EX's build IR trigger) the 30' distance limit is a real pain though and I can see how Pocket Wizards would be a help...

No comments: