Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Melanie

This is Mel. Mel died five years ago.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I shot these circa '95. And even though we met up, danced, blethered and got very drunk many (many, many) times after I took these shots, these images are how I always remember her.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
If you knew Mel , hopefully these'll make you smile too. If you didn't know her, you missed out I'm afraid.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
And who is that dapper young chap you might ask? Well, I do believe it's a lesser-spotted Blue Matt. Matt and I discussed these shots a while back and agreed that they're better of out there for people to see than left in a folder in a cupboard. So, while you have a look at the other images, I'm off to play some Sex Gang Children and drink warm Newcastle Brown!