Sunday, April 05, 2009

Gallery Announcement

I'm proud to announce that a selection of my work is now showing at the voila! gallery in Los Angeles.

I Can See For Miles
At Voila!, we offer Art for the Modern Eye. Unlike other galleries, we do not limit ourselves to a specific era in time or medium of art. We explore, we discover, and we exhibit our treasures. What truly binds our collection is the Love for the exceptional and the exquisite.

Limited edition framed fine art prints are available from voila! and through 1stDibs the modern art website.

I've also launched a small Fine Art Photography site showcasing the images that are on display in Los Angeles. Click here to go there.

My sincere thanks to Katrien and everyone else at Voila! for their continued interest and support for my work.

And, last but not least, a huge thank you to Hilde for all her work behind the scenes in LA.

No comments: